Find out if you are qualified to attend JCK Las Vegas by reviewing the buyer qualifications form here. If you still aren't sure after or have any questions please contact our client services department at 1-800-257-3626 or (203) 840-5684.
Registration is not yet available for JCK Las Vegas 2014. To be notified when registration is open, please complete and submit our notification form »
To speak with a Member of our Registration Team please call l (800) 257-3626 or (203) 840-5684. (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST).
JCK Las Vegas badges will not be mailed in advance.When you arrive at JCK Las Vegas, go to the Bayside, Level 1 lobby, "Express Badge" Counter (meaning you pre-registered and have your confirmation letter) and present your email confirmation letter (received by email after you register), photo identification, and personal business identification to receive your badge.
- Registration confirmation letter with your personalized bar code (you received this letter by email after you registered)
- Photo Identification (drivers license with photo or passport)
- Personal Business Identification (personalized business card,
corporate credit card, employer payroll documentation)
You can request an invitation letter after you have registered for the show through our International Visitor page.
Hotel reservations for JCK Las Vegas 2014 are not available. Please check back in early 2014 for more information.
Reservations are made on a first-come, first served basis, we recommend that you make your reservations early in order to take advantage of the lowest rates. Visit our travel page for more details.
JCK offers many navigation tools to help you:
Our interactive planning tool, My JCK Show Planner, allows you to:
- Maximize: Make the most of your time by locating the exhibitors and products you want to see before you arrive in Las Vegas
- Discover: Find new exhibitors with the right products to entice your customers
- Connect: Contact exhibitors before the show to make appointments
- Organize: Keep track of your must-see exhibitors and those you’ve set appointments with
- Access: Your agenda will carry over to JCK Mobile—you’ll have access to everything right in the palm of your hand
Create an account and start planning today. Access My JCK Show Planner »
- Buyer Planning Pack: When you pre-register for the show online before April 2014 you will be mailed show floor maps, the show guide, pocket planner and more that you can carry with you as you navigate the show floor.
- Color-coded floor plans with coordinated carpeting and signage are available at registration for you to take with you.
- Information Desks staffed with JCK personnel are located throughout the show.
- Ask Me Helpers throughout the show floor to answer any questions you may have
- Navigation Kiosks are available on the show floor with touch screen monitors.
- "You Are Here" show floor maps that give you a bird's eye view from wherever you are on the show floor.
- JCK Mobile provides all you need to navigate the show floor in the palm of your hand
An enhanced, smartly organized destination filled with innovative collections, product launches, international styles and the hottest trends. With the majority of like-minded exhibitors now more conveniently grouped, it will be even easier for you to identify and explore many more exhibitors' products. View the featured areas.
Swiss Watch is located in the Suites of THEhotel, Mandalay Bay and Mandarin Oriental. Please note that access to this area is by appointment only.
Featuring the most recognizable names and incredible venues throughout the culinary world, Mandalay Bay offers some of the best restaurants in all of Las Vegas. From steak and seafood to eclectic menu creations, there is something for every taste.
The Mandalay Bay signature restaurants include:
Fleur by Hubert Keller
Lupo by Wolfgang Puck
Rick Moonen's RM Seafood
Casual dining options are:
Crossroads at House of Blues
Ri Ra Irish Pub
Slice of Vegas
Sports Book Grill
For expansive networking opportunities, Mandalay Bay offers the hottest nightclubs, the coolest music venues, and the best lounges on the Strip. Lounges include Eyecandy Sound Lounge, Mix Lounge, Charlie Palmer Steak Lounge, Orchid Lounge, Minus 5 Ice Lounge, Mizuya Lounge, Red Square Bar, Ri Ra Irish Pub, THElounge, Verandah Lounge, House of Blues Lounge, and the all-new LIGHT Nightclub.
Mandalay Bay offers a variety of options to entertain the entire family. Located on 11 acres, Mandalay Bay Beach provides the ultimate in aquatic relaxation. This world-famous playground offers a wave pool, lazy river, three swimming pools, jogging track and 2,700 tons of real sand.
The May through September Beach Concert Series spotlights some of the best names in music as guests are serenaded from a one-of-a-kind stage above Mandalay Bay Beach. Concert-goers are invited to bring their blankets and sit on the beach or wade in the surf as they listen to popular performers. Featured artists have included Chicago, Joss Stone, Ziggy Marley, Foreigner, and Pat Benatar.
If you're looking for the ultimate in relaxation, check out The Bathhouse Spa. This elegant spa focuses on healing, cleansing and rejuvenation in their steam rooms and saunas and massage/facial/wrap treatment rooms.
If shopping is in the plan, you won't want to miss the Mandalay Place Shopping mall or The Shops at Mandalay Bay. And for overall family fun, there is the deep blue world of Shark Reef Aquarium. Here you will come face to face with some of the earth's most fascinating creatures in North America's only predator based aquarium and exhibit. See sharks of all kinds, along with sawfish, giant rays, endangered green sea turtles, piranha, moon jellies, and rare golden crocodiles. In all, there are over 2,000 animals in 1.6 million gallons of seawater.
JCK Las Vegas Exhibits: Friday, May 30 – Monday, June 2, 2014
AGTA GemFair at JCK Las Vegas: Thursday, May 29 – Monday, June 2, 2014
Equipment, Technology, Supplies (ETS): Friday, May 30 – Monday, June 2, 2014