It is our pleasure to make sure you can travel effortlessly between your hotel and the show… and head back out again to attend the many networking events each night.
Free Daily Show Shuttles
Hop on a free shuttle to Mandalay Bay from all official JCK Hotels—shuttles run daily.
Express Mandalay Bay Campus Shuttles
Shorten your walking time. These shuttles operate from the DELANO Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay, and Four Seasons every 15 minutes and bring you to the entrance of JCK at the Shark Reef.
We've added additional parking seconds away from the entrance to Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino. Additional parking is available at the following locations with shuttle service direct to Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino.
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Parking Garage across the street from Mandalay Bay, with shuttle service to Shark Reef
- DELANO Las Vegas Parking Garage, with shuttle service to Shark Reef
- Luxor Parking Garage
Las Vegas offers a wide variety of transportation options, including the monorail, taxi cabs, trolleys, and more.
Hop on the Las Vegas Monorail at any of these seven stations. Travel the entire distance of the legendary Las Vegas Strip in less than 15 minutes.
- Stations include: MGM Grand (closest to Mandalay Bay), Bally's and Paris, Flamingo and Caesars Palace, Harrah's and The Quad, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and Sahara Station.
- Hours of Operation: Monday 7:00 am – 12:00 am, Tuesday – Thursday, 7:00 am - 2:00 am and Friday – Sunday, 7:00 am – 3:00 am.
Mandalay Bay – Luxor – Excalibur
This free tram operates daily from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm. Trains leave every 3-7 minutes. Southbound trains leave Excalibur main station and stops only at Mandalay Bay. Northbound trains begin at Mandalay Bay station and stop at Luxor and then Excalibur.
Bellagio – CityCenter – Monte Carlo
Passengers can ride this free tram from Bellagio/Vdara to Monte Carlo, including a stop at Crystals/ARIA, in less than 7 minutes. Tram runs daily 8:00 am – 4:00 am.
Taxi pick up and drop off is located at DELANO West Valet, entrance is between Strip Steak and Kumi restaurant.