JCK Press Registration is open to all qualified consumer and trade media outlets and professionals.
Please note, all press registration requests are reviewed and subject to show management final approval. An Agency Badge is no longer qualified as a member of the press.*
Who qualifies as press?
- Publisher/CEO of Media Outlet
- Television/Radio Producer
JCK Press Badge qualifications:
- Trade Editorial Press from Industry Trade Publications: (editor, reporter, blogger, podcaster and writer).
- Trade Business Press from Industry Trade Publications (publisher, advertising and marketing personnel).
- Consumer Editorial Press from consumer publications, newspapers, and broadcast media outlets (editor, reporter, writer, producer, blogger, podcaster and photographer). Social media influencers will be considered but must cover the industry and have more than 10,000 followers across their social media channels and have created new content within the past six months on topics related to the jewelry, gemstones, watches and/or retail.
- Consumer Business Press from consumer media outlets (publisher, advertising and marketing personnel).
Press Registration Pricing:
- Trade Editorial Press: $0
- Trade Business Press: Pre-Show–$300 or On-Site–$350
- Consumer Editorial Press: $0
- Consumer Business Press: Pre-Show–$300 or On-Site–$350
Who does not qualify?
Marketing staff, promotion companies, social media, PR and advertising/branding/creative agencies do not qualify for press credentials. These representatives are welcome to attend but will need to register with an Agency Badge
If you are providing or soliciting marketing services/ agency work to exhibitors you do not qualify as press and will not be granted a press badge. You must register as an attendee with an Agency Badge. Agency badges can be picked up at the general registration counters and costs $300 pre-show and $350 on-site.
What press credentials are needed to qualify?
Registrants must present valid identification: photo ID, business card with name, company, and title, or if you are registering as Editorial Press and do not have a business card, a masthead/published article with your name in the byline.
Acceptable credentials include a business card from a print, broadcast or media organization in an editorial position (with individual's name and title listed) AND one of the following:
- Byline of editorial credit from a recently published article speciﬁc to the jewelry, watch, gemstone and/or retail industries.
- A website showing a current by-lined article published in an approved media outlet within the past six months.
- Freelance writers and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved publication to be granted a press badge. Freelance writers or columnists not on an assignment must provide a copy of an industry-relevant by-lined article, published within the past six months in an approved media outlet.
- Blogger/Influencer/Podcaster must have created new content within the past six months on topics related to the jewelry, gemstone or watch industries. Blogs, podcasts and social profiles will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis based on traffic, content relevance and quality, engagement on social media channels, frequency of posts, etc.
*NOTE: Press qualification is subject to show management approval