JCK is the jewelry industry’s leading annual trade event uniting over 30,000 of the world’s most influential industry professionals. JCK’s secure environment provides the perfect mix of order writing, education, networking and fun! With all-encompassing expansive collections of finished jewelry, gems, timepieces, services and more, this is the flagship event of Las Vegas jewelry market week and a premier destination for those looking to discover what’s new and next in the fine jewelry market.
Exhibit in 2022
Exhibitor Registration Update
Exhibitor Registration is going live in early May! Our apologies for the wait this year. We are improving our systems, and its produced some delay. Thank you for your patience. Do not hesitate to book your hotel room in Las Vegas though. The Venetian is already sold out, and rooms are filling quickly. Stay tuned for updates.
JCK Quick Facts:
- The best place to do business with access to over 17,500 buyers and 7,500 storefronts.
- Featuring 13,000+ domestic retailers and 3,800+ international retailers.
- 65,000+ social media followers for extended coverage before and after JCK Las Vegas, as well as 150+ editorial media, bloggers and social influencers in attendance.
- 70+ industry events and 20+ education sessions.
JCK Retailer Profile
- Independent Jewelry Retailers
- Jewelry Wholesalers
- Online/Internet jewelry retailers
- Specialty Gift/Boutique
- Chain/Mass Merchant
- Department Store/Catalog retailers
Buyer Connections Through JCK Match
JCK's matchmaking platform utilizes the latest technology to organically recommend exhibitors to buyers based on their sourcing needs.
- 68% of buyers reported doing business with their recommended vendors
- 86% of buyers agree recommendations made them aware of exhibitors they were unfamiliar with
- JCK rewards retailers at the show for purchases they make with their matches through incentive programs
Already an Exhibitor?
We're excited you've chosen to exhibit at JCK! Explore our Exhibitor Resources page for access to the most important tools, tips, and action items for a successful event—from logistics and marketing your company to ordering staff badges and travel discounts.
Unsure where to begin? To help make a successful Show, stay tuned for our Exhibitor Checklist timeline to help you prepare properly and get the most from your investment.