JCK’s matchmaking platform utilizes the latest technology to organically recommend exhibitors to buyers based on their sourcing needs. As an Exhibitor, when you complete your JCK Match profile below, you are eligible to be recommended to these buyers based on how well the products or services you supply match up with the buyers’ sourcing needs.
Build new buyer connections through JCK Match
How it works:
When an attendee registers they answer questions about the products and services they are looking to source at the show
As an exhibitor, you have the opportunity to supply similar information about your products and services in the exhibitor dashboard
Our matchmaking technology takes the information supplied by both parties to supply attendees with recommendations of exhibitors that meet their needs!
How can you participate?
1. Log into your exhibitor dashboard.
2. Once you’re in the dashboard, make sure you fill out these key pieces of information:
- Product Categories and Price Points
- Business Types
3. While you’re there be sure to:
- Update your company listing. We’ll be using Product Categories, Price Points and Transaction Types to help recommend your company. Make sure your company name and contact information are listed correctly. We’ll pull this information for inclusion in the printed JCK Show Guide and listed on the JCK Las Vegas website.
- Update your company description. Your company description should give a detailed and accurate description of your company and explain why an attendee should want to do business with you. This information will be available for buyers to read online and in the JCK Mobile App.
- Add Product Images to Your Showroom. Grab the attention of new customers by adding images and videos that will give them a preview of the products you’ll be showcasing.
How do attendees get their recommendations?
- Always accessible on the JCK Las Vegas Website through their JCK My Show Planner account
- On the go through the JCK Mobile App
- Emails are sent during peak planning times leading up to JCK
- A JCK Match hub is placed prominently on the show floor to assist attendees.
You’re on your way to making new connections!
- 19,000 pre-registered buyers were sent at least 10 vendor recommendations as they prepared for last year’s event.
- 86% of buyers agreed recommendations made them aware of exhibitors they were unfamiliar with.
- 68% of buyers reported doing business with their recommended exhibitors.
- JCK rewards retailers at the show for purchases they make with their matches through incentive programs.
If you have any questions, please contact your Customer Success Manager.