JCK Industry Fund has given over $6M to date to worthy initiatives that support the growth and health of the jewelry and watch industry. To apply, review the requirements and process and submit your application in the form at the end of this page.
JCK Industry Fund 2021 Submissions
Recipients are chosen based upon their synergy with the overall core goals and intentions of the Fund, investing those available funds to projects that will have the most sustainable impact to improve growth and health for the industry at large.
Who Should Apply
Companies, organizations and non-profit associations who have a project or initiative that will benefit the industry at large through commerce, development, consumer confidence, advancing business practices or diversity and inclusivity are invited to apply. Grants are given to companies and organizations who show the most need and will have the greatest impact. Past recipients include Jewelers of America, Jewelers Security Alliance, Diamonds Do Good, Responsible Jewellery Council among others.
To apply, submit a Word doc or PDF application that includes the following:
- The purpose of the grant to your company or initiative
- The amount requested
- Timing for allocation of monies and a plan for its allocation
- Historical budget data
- Measurable expected benefits
- An agreement outlining JCK's right to conduct financial auditing of funds allocated to ensure suitable usage.
- If applying for the Diversity & Inclusivity Grant, please also include how the project will support greater inclusivity within the fine jewelry and watch industries by supporting BIPOC initiatives.
Deadline: Friday, November 20, 2020