With the show only a short walk within its corridors, The Venetian & Palazzo Resort should be your home base during the JCK Show. There’s so much to see and it’s all in walking distance from your suite. From hand-painted frescos to award-winning restaurants and lounges, there’s a little bit of everything for everyone to enjoy. Plus, at almost twice the size of your average Las Vegas hotel room, The Venetian offers the largest standard suite on the Strip.
Get to Know the Venetian/Palazzo
Venetian Clean Commitment
The Venetian created a Clean Commitment to reassure visitors and staff that their health and safety are top of mind. The new cleaning practices for hygiene and sanitation exceed its already high standards and are in direct response to COVID-19 and meet or exceed the requirements of the CDC.
Show Floor Offerings
There are concessions located throughout the show floor on both levels with a variety of gourmet food!
- Level 1: Enjoy the JCK Marketplace, dedicated areas for Kosher and Jain food, various concessions along with Fine Gems Café for quick items to grab on the go and coffee. The Association Lounge, in the left corner of the show floor, will offer various cuisines and will be offering coffee all day.
- Level 2: Enjoy another JCK Marketplace and even more concessions. Visit the Design Center and The Bridge Lounges to enjoy networking and drinks. Starbucks is also available on this level, outside of the Show Floor as you are making your way from the hotel and casino.
Venetian and Palazzo Offerings
The Venetian and Palazzo’s restaurant collection comprises everything from casual eateries to fine dining, and offers cuisine options to satisfy every preference. World-renowned chefs Emeril Lagasse, Wolfgang Puck, Buddy Valastro, and others create culinary marvels at their exclusive restaurants. From savory French fare at Bouchon, to the robust, vibrant Latin flavors of CHICA, to southern comfort food at Yardbird, you’ll find it here.
Venetian & Palazzo Hotel Concierge
If you are staying at either the Venetian or Palazzo Hotels, an added benefit to guests, the Venetian Resort Concierge is available to help you look for a restaurant, show or other Las Vegas recommendations and reservations. Contact the Venetian Resort concierge line at 702-607-0608. Concierge available 8:00 am – 9:00 pm.
Transportation & Parking Information
Taxi lines are located in front of the main entrance of both The Venetian and The Palazzo hotels.
Ride Share Information
Uber and Lyft are available to/from The Venetian and The Palazzo hotels.
- The Venetian: 3rd Level Mall Valet in the Venetian Parking Garage
- The Palazzo: Lower Porte Cochere
Drop Off Locations:
- The Venetian: Main Entrance
- The Palazzo: Upper Porte Cochere
Sands Expo & The Venetian Parking Information
The Venetian and The Palazzo have two parking garages. Parking is provided as a courtesy to all our guests of The Venetian and The Palazzo.
- The Venetian and Venezia
The Venetian parking garage can be accessed by Las Vegas Boulevard or by a shared access road off Koval Lane behind the hotel.
- Cost: Free
- Valet: The Venetian Valet parking can be accessed from the front of the hotel or by going to Mall Valet on the 3rd level of The Venetian parking garage following the signs provided.
- Electric Vehicle Charging / Parking: 3rd (valet only), 6th, 9th Floors
- The Palazzo
The Palazzo parking garage can be accessed by Las Vegas Boulevard or by Sands Avenue. To access from Sands Avenue, turn right at the first traffic light heading East past Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Cost: Free
- Valet: The Palazzo Valet parking can be accessed from The Palazzo Upper Porte Cochere. Vehicles may be picked up on the Lower Porte Cochere.
- Electric Vehicle Charging / Parking: P2 / P4
An on-site vendor (located inside the Exhibit & Business Service Center) at the Sands Expo is available to rent motorized scooters or wheelchairs. Please call 702.733.5070 for assistance.
The JCK Show takes place at The Venetian Resort & Sands Expo. Our home hotel, The Venetian Resorts & Palazzo have a strong commitment to your safety and security. The Venetian created a Clean Commitment to reassure visitors and staff that their health and safety are top of mind. The new cleaning practices for hygiene and sanitation are in direct response to COVID-19 and meet or exceed the requirements of the CDC. Learn more about the Venetian Commitment to Clean here.
Hotel reservations for JCK 2021 will be open soon!