You’re New Here: Welcome!
First Time Attending? We’ve Got You Covered
JCK is the worlds largest to JCK is the world’s most important and most trusted. Exhibitors and attendees trek from over 130 countries around the world to immerse themselves in the diverse products, suppliers, and trends they can find only at JCK. You’ll also enjoy access to world-class education, cutting edge technology, and amazing events over four action-packed days of discovery.
With so much to do, there is (literally) a lot of ground to cover and decisions to make before you arrive, especially when it’s your first time attending. Please take a moment and review some of our tips for first-timers. If you have more questions, our Customer Service team welcomes your calls and emails.
Just For You: New Attendee JCK Tours
Learn the in’s and out’s of the show floor with our Retail Account Manager, Jen Hopf. It’s fun, engaging, personalized, and just for you. Schedule a tour for Friday, June 2 or Saturday, June 3 to see the in’s and out’s of the show floor with our tour guide, Jen Hopf! You’ll learn the ropes of navigating JCK seamlessly and effectively.
Make the Most of Your First JCK
Take a look at our month-by-month breakdown of what to do and think about before you arrive in Las Vegas.
1. Schedule your flight to arrive early. JCK offers tours for first time attendees on June 1, 2023 for our first time guests, to introduce you to the neighborhoods and resources available to you at the show. You’re in good hands with Jennifer Hopf, our Retailer Account Manager who is there to be another friendly face of JCK and help you make the most of your time on-site.
2. Book your hotel. – JCK offers discounted hotel rates at our partner hotels and a flexible cancellation policy if your plans change. The most convenient option is to stay on site at The Venetian so that you are just down the hallway from The Venetian Expo where the show happens. We also partner with the Bellagio, Mirage, and Resorts World, and offer free shuttle service throughout the day and evening to those locations. Treasure Island is the final, and is the second closest partner resort to the expo, only 7-10 minutes over a pedestrian bridge. Make sure to book early because inventory runs out fast.
3. Follow JCK on social. JCK is active on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join the conversation, tag us, share your favorite moments, and stay on top of the news. You may also want to follow JCK Magazine’s Instagram account.
4. Be sure you’re registered. Pre-registering before you arrive in Vegas is a game changer. Your registration will be vetted to ensure you meet the qualifications to attend JCK. Once approved, you’ll get a confirmation email (check your spam) with all your details. Bring it to one of the Express Kiosks on-site to easily print your badge.
a. For the Ultimate Experience at JCK, Upgrade Your Badge to JCK Pro. Enjoy exclusive perks and amenities, skip the lines, utilize private meeting rooms, relax in an upscale lounge, receive priority waitlist placement for hotel rooms and much more. JCK PRO badges are limited – Learn more about JCK Pro here.
5. Add JCK to Your Contacts. We send out emails weekly leading up to the show with important news and updates. To unsure you receive all of our communications about JCK 2023, please add email@example.com to your contact list.
6. Visit JCK’s Schedule of Events page. The schedule of the events taking place at JCK is updated weekly, with specific content tracks in the JCK Talks program and locations being updated soon. You can save them to your schedule from JCK’s mobile app before the event so you don’t forget. Visit Schedule of Events
a. Looking for opportunities to Network? Attend JCK Rocks pre-show cocktail hour upstairs for the show floor in The Venetian ballrooms, and then experience the fan-favorite event of the show, JCK Rocks, with this year’s guest performer. JCK Rocks Headliner will be announced soon.
b. Attend key events with partners of JCK including the Women’s Jewelry Association (WJA) event, Jewelers for Children Facets of Hope Gala, and more.
7. Explore JCK’s Exhibitor List. Filter exhibitors according to the products you’re most interested in. Feel free to reach out to them in advance if you want to schedule an appointment.
8. Download the JCK mobile app. JCK’s mobile app is a treasure trove of information leading up to and during the show. Download it early and sign up for text alerts to stay on top of updates before and during the event. The mobile app also have a fantastic tool that lets you scan exhibitor badges and save them for future outreach, as well as record your notes from your visit.
9. Watch your email for JCK’s annual New Product Preview, a digital look book of the latest and greatest product of the season being shown by exhibitors at JCK in June, The New Product Preview Look Book is Available in May
10. Pack your bags!!! Your #VegasShoes are an important asset. Plan for comfort or opt-in to a change in elevation throughout the day! = Don’t forget party clothes, because, you know, it’s Vegas! Your JCK Rocks outfit is key.
11. Refresh your Memory. We’re unforgettable, but busy too… Review the schedule of events and exhibitor list again to make sure that you have your full day and evening schedules’ ready. Downloading the JCK Mobile app puts this in the palm of your hand throughout the entirety of the show.
12. Create some FOMO. Let your network know you’re going to THE industry event for jewelry and trends. Bragging rights are granted. Share now!
13. Set the tone! Like a good playlist that gets you ready for the day, these will get you pumped for JCK and ready to see why it’s the place to be.