You’re New Here – Welcome!
First Time Attending? We’ve Got You Covered
JCK is the world’s most important and trusted event globally. Exhibitors and attendees trek from over 130 countries around the world to immerse themselves in the diverse products, suppliers, and trends they can find only at JCK. You’ll also enjoy access to world-class education, cutting edge technology, and amazing events over four action-packed days of discovery.
With so much to do, there is (literally) a lot of ground to cover and decisions to make before you arrive, especially when it’s your first time attending. Please take a moment and review some of our tips for first-timers. If you have more questions, our Customer Service team welcomes your calls and emails.
Don’t just take our word for it…
Just For You: New Attendee JCK Tours – NOW FULL
The Tour Schedule is now full. Fill out the form below to be placed on our waitlist. If you have questions or want to learn more, please reach out to Jen Hopf, Retail Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make the Most of Your First JCK
Take a look at the important action items and what to think about as you plan for JCK.
1. Be sure you’re registered. Pre-Register now. Your registration will be vetted to ensure you meet the qualifications to attend JCK. Once approved, you’ll get a confirmation email (check your spam) with all your details. Bring it to one of the Express Kiosks on-site to easily print your badge.
2. Schedule your flight to arrive early. Buyer/Attendee Badge Registration is open for extended hours until 8:00 PM on June 1. Get ahead of the lines
3. Book your hotel. Save on your stay with discounted rooms through the JCK room block rates. Book Your Hotel Now.
4. Add JCK to Your Contacts. We send out emails weekly leading up to the show with important news and updates. To ensure you receive all of our communications about JCK 2023, please add email@example.com to your contact list.
1. For the Ultimate Experience Upgrade Your Badge to JCK Pro. Enjoy exclusive perks and amenities, skip the lines, utilize private meeting rooms, relax in an upscale lounge, receive priority waitlist placement for hotel rooms and much more. JCK PRO badges are limited – Learn more about JCK PRO here.
1. Visit JCK’s Schedule of Events page to learn more about networking opportunities and industry event happenings.
2. Explore the Exhibitor List. Filter by product, neighborhood and learn to navigate
3. Download the JCK Mobile App. The entire JCK land in the palm of your hand. The JCK Mobile app can be downloaded now but you should make sure it’s updated to the latest edition for 2023.
1. Pack your bags!!! Your #VegasShoes are an important asset. Plan for comfort or opt-in to a change in elevation throughout the day! = Don’t forget party clothes, because, you know, it’s Vegas! Your JCK Rocks outfit is key.
2. Refresh your Memory. Review the schedule, favorite the events and exhibitors you want to visit, and make sure you have the JCK Mobile App – your ‘cheat sheet’ to the show.
3. Create some FOMO. Let your network know you’re going to THE industry event for jewelry and trends. Bragging rights are granted. Share now! And while you’re at it, follow JCK Events on social.
4. Set the tone! Like a good playlist that gets you ready for the day, these will get you pumped for JCK and ready to see why it’s the place to be.