Who qualifies as Press?
- Publisher/CEO of Media Outlet
- Television/Radio Producer
Who does not qualify?
- Marketing staff, promotion companies, social media, PR and advertising/branding/creative agencies do not qualify for press credentials. These representatives are welcome to attend but will need to register with an Agency Badge
- If you are providing or soliciting marketing services/ agency work to exhibitors you do not qualify as press and will not be granted a press badge. You must register as an attendee with an Agency Badge. Agency badges can be picked up at the general registration counters and costs $350 pre-show and $400 on-site.
JCK Press Badge Qualifications:
- Trade Editorial Press from Industry Trade Publications: (editor, reporter, blogger, podcaster and writer).
- Trade Business Press from Industry Trade Publications (publisher, advertising and marketing personnel).
- Consumer Editorial Press from consumer publications, newspapers, and broadcast media outlets (editor, reporter, writer, producer, blogger, podcaster and photographer). Social media influencers will be considered but must cover the industry and have more than 10,000 followers across their social media channels and have created new content within the past six months on topics related to the jewelry, gemstones, watches and/or retail.
- Consumer Business Press from consumer media outlets (publisher, advertising and marketing personnel).