We’ve taken proactive steps and implemented new guidelines and policies based on current CDC Guidelines, local public health guidance and The Venetian Resort and Sands Expo & Convention Center protocols to help support a safe and comfortable experience. We will continue to update you here as safety standards evolve. Please review the updated protocols below for more information about what you can expect at JCK. Additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available.
Health & Safety Information
We are excited to welcome you back to JCK
Updated July 23, 2021
Effective May 13, 2021, Nevada adopted the updated CDC Mask Guidance. Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a face covering while attending JCK and Luxury. At this time, in accordance with state requirements, unvaccinated individuals are required to wear approved face coverings.
By not wearing an approved face covering, you certify that you are fully vaccinated and that other guests in the area can rely on that as a truthful statement.
Please respect that individuals may choose to continue using face coverings based on their personal preference. The Southern Nevada Health District encourages both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals to wear face coverings while indoors in public spaces.
For more details on approved face coverings, please click here.
Increased Sanitization and Hygiene
JCK has worked closely with The Venetian Resort and Sands Expo & Convention Center to implement cleaning and sanitization standards that meet or exceed the recommendations of the CDC. It is the responsibility of everyone to maintain personal hygiene, including washing your hands frequently. The Venetian Clean Commitment can be found here.
Directional and Distance Markings
We have adjusted our layout and implemented exhibitor guidelines with capacity management and physical distancing in mind. Please follow all floor, directional and distance markings and signage.
Follow All Signage and Direction from Staff
Operational adjustments may occur throughout the event. Please adhere to all signage and direction from all staff, including our Safety Ambassadors.
JCK, our management and partners are committed to upholding the health & safety standards outlined on this page. We will continue to monitor the guidance of public health authorities and government agencies going forward and will make appropriate adjustments in the future based on that guidance - additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available. To read more about our efforts to ensure Health & Safety at RX in the new normal, please click here.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we hope you enjoy the show!
HEALTH & SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Nevada. Visit https://www.visitlasvegas.com/vegas-smart/ for more information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including JCK. Prior to registering for and attending JCK, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending JCK, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering JCK, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will abide by all JCK health-and-safety requirements;
- That you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending JCK you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine;
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders; and
- That JCK will not verify vaccination status. By not wearing an approved face covering, you certify that you are fully vaccinated (people are considered fully vaccinated: 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine).
Please do not enter JCK or The Venetian Resort & Sands Expo if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at JCK you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave The Venetian Resort & Sands Expo at the sole discretion of event management.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer badge/ticket/conference refunds. Please ensure you are free from COVID-19 symptoms prior to traveling. Please click here to view our full ticket terms and conditions.
While fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear face coverings while attending JCK, the JCK Staff will wear approved face coverings. Please note that the Southern Nevada Health District encourages all guests to wear an approved face covering regardless of vaccination status. Additional details and guidelines on acceptable face coverings can be found here.
Management partners closely with all venues, local, state, and federal health authorities to maintain a robust operational plan designed to maximize the health and safety of everyone. These Include:
- Strict sanitization and cleaning procedures
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Layout design and spaces that promote physical distancing
- Exhibitor guidelines and booth design standards
- Reduced contact transactions
The Venetian Resort & Sands Expo maintains an extensive health & safety plan for all events, including JCK. For more information and details, please click here.
Everyone is expected to fully comply with all health and safety guidelines. Acknowledging the guidelines and agreeing to comply is a requirement of entry (See the Health & Safety Acknowledgement above). JCK will have specially designated Safety Ambassadors walking the show floor to ensure all guidelines are being followed. A Health & Safety Contact phone number will be clearly noted on signage throughout JCK to allow for reporting of any concerns or issues.
JCK has adopted several exhibitor best practices based on industry standards. By taking advantage of these recommendations, your organization will help ensure a safer experience for all attendees and customers. Please note that these recommendations may be revised and supplemented to ensure compliance with state, local and venue requirements. The Exhibitor Manual will be updated periodically to provide clear guidance on recommendations and requirements for Exhibitors. The following guidelines will help in the planning of your booth space:
- Space Layout & Design: Keep physical distancing in mind when creating your booth layout - maximize physical distance between exhibitor staff and visitors to the extent possible and consider occupancy guidelines
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol is required to be available within every exhibit booth
- One-Way Traffic: For larger island and peninsula booths it is recommended to establish one-way traffic flow with marked entrances and exits
- Throughput: Control the scale, size and timing of meetings or gatherings within your space; avoid creating crowds
- Dividers: Transparent dividers may be utilized in areas where people will be in close contact. These are available through Freeman
- Reduce Contact: Consider touchless (electronic and digital) alternatives to engagement, collateral material and giveaways
- Signage: Incorporate signage promoting health and safety best practices and any requirements associated with your space
- Increased Cleaning: Plan for cleaning of spaces and high-touch products or surfaces throughout the day; regularly sanitize surfaces and items with appropriate cleaning products
- Promotional Materials: Consider individually packaged promotional materials
- Hospitality: Contact your sales representative or email@example.com to discuss any proposed hospitality offerings in your booth and ensure they comply with the venue’s requirements