We’ve taken proactive steps and implemented new guidelines and policies based on current CDC Guidelines, local public health guidance and The Venetian Resort and Sands Expo & Convention Center protocols to help support a safe and comfortable experience. We will continue to update you here as safety standards evolve. Please review the updated protocols below for more information about what you can expect at JCK. Additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available.
Health & Safety Information
We are excited to welcome you back to JCK
Updated August 26, 2021
Effective July 30, 2021, Nevada adopted the updated CDC Mask Guidance. In accordance with state and local law, as well as the requirements of the venue, all individuals are required to wear an approved face covering at all times while attending JCK and Luxury. Masks may be removed only momentarily when actively eating or drinking.
For more details on approved face coverings, please click here.
Increased Sanitization and Hygiene
JCK has worked closely with The Venetian Resort and Sands Expo & Convention Center to implement cleaning and sanitization standards that meet or exceed the recommendations of the CDC. It is the responsibility of everyone to maintain personal hygiene, including washing your hands frequently. The Venetian Clean Commitment can be found here.
Directional and Distance Markings
We have adjusted our layout and implemented exhibitor guidelines with capacity management and physical distancing in mind. Please follow all floor, directional and distance markings and signage.
Follow All Signage and Direction from Staff
Operational adjustments may occur throughout the event. Please adhere to all signage and direction from all staff, including our Safety Ambassadors.
JCK, our management and partners are committed to upholding the health & safety standards outlined on this page. We will continue to monitor the guidance of public health authorities and government agencies going forward and will make appropriate adjustments in the future based on that guidance - additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available. To read more about our efforts to ensure Health & Safety at RX in the new normal, please click here.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we hope you enjoy the show!
HEALTH & SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Nevada. Visit https://www.visitlasvegas.com/vegas-smart/ for more information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including JCK. Prior to registering for and attending JCK, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending JCK, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering JCK, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will abide by all JCK health-and-safety requirements;
- That you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending JCK you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders;
We ask that everyone at JCK/Luxury follow public health guidelines and the advice of their physician regarding COVID-19. For your reference, CDC Guidance and the laws of Nevada indicate that anyone who has COVID-19 should communicate that they have tested positive to their close contacts so that those contacts can comply with CDC recommendations and Nevada requirements, which may include quarantine and/or testing.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have reason to believe you currently have COVID-19, you should not attend JCK/Luxury, including if these conditions emerge while you are in Las Vegas. If you have reason to believe you have recently been exposed to COVID-19, please consult your physician to determine appropriate next steps.
Please do not enter JCK or The Venetian Resort & Sands Expo if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at JCK you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave The Venetian Resort & Sands Expo at the sole discretion of event management.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer badge/ticket/conference refunds. Please ensure you are free from COVID-19 symptoms prior to traveling. Please click here to view our full ticket terms and conditions.
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 tests are not required in order to attend JCK or Luxury 2021.
We are fully committed to creating an environment where the industry can get back to business while prioritizing health and safety. Our nimble event management plan, which includes health and safety protocols, allows us to adjust to any number of factors. Our current health and safety guidelines include mask wearing, increased sanitation, hygiene, and physical distancing as well as Safety Ambassadors to support their implementation. We are also working closely with The Venetian Resort and Sands Expo Center to follow the Venetian Clean protocols. Guidelines will continue to evolve leading up to the show to reflect current guidance.
Management partners closely with all venues, local, state, and federal health authorities to maintain a robust operational plan designed to maximize the health and safety of everyone. These Include:
- Strict sanitization and cleaning procedures
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Layout design and spaces that promote physical distancing
- Exhibitor guidelines and booth design standards
- Reduced contact transactions
The Venetian Resort & Sands Expo maintains an extensive health & safety plan for all events, including JCK. For more information and details, please click here.
Everyone is expected to fully comply with all health and safety guidelines. Acknowledging the guidelines and agreeing to comply is a requirement of entry (See the Health & Safety Acknowledgement above). JCK will have specially designated Safety Ambassadors walking the show floor to ensure all guidelines are being followed. A Health & Safety Contact phone number will be clearly noted on signage throughout JCK to allow for reporting of any concerns or issues.
JCK has adopted several exhibitor best practices based on industry standards. By taking advantage of these recommendations, your organization will help ensure a safer experience for all attendees and customers. Please note that these recommendations may be revised and supplemented to ensure compliance with state, local and venue requirements. The Exhibitor Manual will be updated periodically to provide clear guidance on recommendations and requirements for Exhibitors. The following guidelines will help in the planning of your booth space:
- Space Layout & Design: Keep physical distancing in mind when creating your booth layout - maximize physical distance between exhibitor staff and visitors to the extent possible and consider occupancy guidelines
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol is required to be available within every exhibit booth
- One-Way Traffic: For larger island and peninsula booths it is recommended to establish one-way traffic flow with marked entrances and exits
- Throughput: Control the scale, size and timing of meetings or gatherings within your space; avoid creating crowds
- Dividers: Transparent dividers may be utilized in areas where people will be in close contact. These are available through Freeman
- Reduce Contact: Consider touchless (electronic and digital) alternatives to engagement, collateral material and giveaways
- Signage: Incorporate signage promoting health and safety best practices and any requirements associated with your space
- Increased Cleaning: Plan for cleaning of spaces and high-touch products or surfaces throughout the day; regularly sanitize surfaces and items with appropriate cleaning products
- Promotional Materials: Consider individually packaged promotional materials
- Hospitality: Contact your sales representative or email@example.com to discuss any proposed hospitality offerings in your booth and ensure they comply with the venue’s requirements
Effective July 30, 2021, Nevada adopted the updated CDC Mask Guidance and everyone will be required to wear a face covering for admittance to JCK and Luxury. A proper face covering at minimum should fit properly and snuggly, fully covering your nose and mouth and secure under your chin. The following face coverings not permitted: face coverings that are not properly secure; face coverings with exhalation valves; bandanas; neck gaitors; mesh materials; face coverings that contain holes or are significantly damaged; and costume masks.
There is a medical spa at the Grand Canal Shoppes – REVIV – that offers PCR testing (not rapid testing). Neither JCK, RX or the Venetian Resort are affiliated with this site. Anyone wishing to make an appointment or to obtain further information should do so by calling REVIV directly at 702-600-0521 or by visiting their website: https://revivme.com/clinics/las-vegas-the-venetian/
For nearby testing locations, it is best to check with the facility directly to ensure that they are still testing and that the necessary test type is offered. As of 8/2/2021, the following test sites are the closest to the Venetian Resort (both require a car ride):
- Elite Medical Center – 150 E. Harmon Avenue – 702-546-0911
- CVS Pharmacy – 4490 Paradise Road – 702-696-7126
In addition to guidance from public health authorities, please take time to read our show admissions policy together with any COVID-19 health and safety materials. Follow the health and safety guidelines, including wearing your face covering properly, washing your hands, and following the instructions of our safety and security teams. Above all, we ask that everyone at JCK and Luxury be patient and respect each other’s safety and wellbeing. Review the Health & Safety Acknowledgment for more details.
In addition, contact our Health & Safety email JCKSafetyHub@rxglobal.com and Health & Safety hotline 702-691-8006 proactively regarding:
- Any concerns or questions about our Health & Safety policies onsite
We ask that everyone at JCK/Luxury follow public health guidelines and the advice of their physician regarding COVID-19.